Admissions > General Information > Criteria > criteria
Student Admission Criteria – what should I provide?
- A completed application form.
- A copy of the student's foreign passport with the application form.
- The most recent school reports, in English, cf
- Two photos, passport-size, with the application form.
- Copies of immunisation & vaccination records.
- A letter or letters of recommendation may be requested of applicants to the British Secondary or the High School.
- A successful English Language assessment – date to be confirmed by the Registrar 's Office after receipt of the application. In the case of applications for a place in the Nursery, all children are expected to come in for a 'trial session' which lasts for 75 minutes. Parents need to attend this trial session as the Nursery staff use it as an opportunity to talk to the parents.
Evidence of the students' legal residency , i.e. 60-day visa or Alien Resident Certificate (A.R.C ) – the school may allow for this to be provided later